Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site etc.
- Purpose of collection: To load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify/suppliers.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including debit/credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify/sales channels/payment gateways/courier services.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children under eighteen (18). If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with business fellows like service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to otherwise protect our rights.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
Please note that cookies are used to keep track of the frequency of your visits to our website, contents of your shopping cart, purchase history and to deliver specific content designed to give you a unique personalized shopping experience. Most of the browsers generally accept cookies automatically, and you may change this setting if you wish to. You will still be able to access most of our website’s functionality, including the ability to make purchases.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.